Web Dev Fundamentals Certification

Dear Edyoda management,

Yesterday, I took the web development certification exam, and it proved to be quite challenging for a fresher like me. It seems that your courses are tailored more towards working professionals, and the institute primarily covers the basics while expecting us to complete advanced-level projects, assignments, and exams. In particular, the exam I took yesterday was exceptionally difficult.
hey have not given us any information regarding how to give the coding exam or the types of compiler we have to used and there are some default lines in the code which they have not been erased and due to which the code gets wrong…
Yesterday, the IPL project was extremely challenging, to the point where even working professionals might need more than three days to complete it. It appears that the certification exam is also quite challenging, and it feels like the institute may intentionally be making it difficult for us to pass. If the institute cannot provide placements, at least provide certificates so that we can find jobs on our own. We are facing financial struggles to pay the fees, and the high exam retake fee of 750 Rs makes it even harder. We kindly request the institute to address these issues."

2 Likes

@SOMU , I have already responded and provided you clarity on this. Please feel free to ask your instructor and TAs beforehand when you have questions. The Certification tab itself has videos and FAQ that you could have explored before you took the exam. The Certification Exam is tailored according to the industry standard. The examination is meant to be challenging since that will test your skills and knowledge that you are cultivating. Do not be disheartened, as you can easily overcome the challenge by putting in time and asking for assistance when you need. Do feel free to reach out to your instructor or TA if you want an in-depth look at something or some more pratice resources.

My web dev exam is on 31 dec. 2023

but in my exam section these rounds card are showing multiple time,
pls check screen shot