Web certification exam

@poojagarva mam i have problem in my web certification exam 2nd round exam result that should be declared on 25th sep but till now this is not declared.
please mam make sure my result declared please…

1 Like

@poojagarva can you please check it once ?

@poojagarva @harshitrajlnctcse mam i have problem in my react final project that is when i npm start in terminal then my project is working perfectly but when i deploy on netlify or aws and want to navigate with my button then it’s display your page is not found but without deploy working perfectly.

please reply mam and help me :pray: :pray:!!!

@knmsurajmishra001 Try github pages for react to make your project live. And while making live, make sure you have proper project name.

@titiksha.chakraborty Can you please help and look into the query regarding the result?

@knmsurajmishra001 your result will be declared soon. It takes around 1 -2 weeks for the Certification to be available. Don’t worry.

@poojagarva i can’t understand mam… please tell me in detail…

mam it’s already taken 1 month please mam declare as soon as possible.Then i can reshedule for my 2nd attempt…

@knmsurajmishra001 Create new repo and push your code in your github. Then follow the steps from GitHub - gitname/react-gh-pages: Deploying a React App (created using create-react-app) to GitHub Pages to deploy your react app.

1 Like

mam please declare my round2 web certification exam result :pray: :pray:

Hi @knmsurajmishra001 , as told by the Certification Team, you need to share all three links with us. You shared only one link(code link ). and hosted link is missing in your submission.

Make sure you do this properly.