Urgent_Information for placement

@Jishnav @shivam2000pandit I recently changed my job and my new job timing is in EST time zone. That means 5:30 pm to 2:30 pm EST. It will affect my attendance in live class.
Is this make me not eligible for placement. Kindly confirm.

Hi @www.abhishekpaul , the session timings are 7:30 PM to 9:30 PM. If you are unable to attend the live sessions, you have to work harder when it comes to being up-to-date with everything that’s being covered in the sessions.

However, you can always go through the live sessions recordings. Make sure you watch the session recordings within 7 days of that session happening and that you don’t skip it al all, watching it from the start to end.

This will help you get the attendance, and your overall attendance won’t be affected.

I hope this helps.

Hi @titiksha.chakraborty So there will be no restriction if I completed the live sessions recordings and it will bring my attendance normal. Correct ?

As long as you have Communication Bootcamp certificate, have appeared for at least 1 technical certificates and your attendance is good, you would have no issue applying for jobs.