Top performers appreciation BATCH FSR060523

Dear students,
@arunreo809 @akshithasams @saif123spoken @aasmasulthana @navedameer123 @himanshusekharbehera @mjtamil8197 @Pippirirenuka @ky789090 @sriveninasu @jhansi570821 @nazeelzilu1998 @Babul @virjamnor @Khandanish1005 @Sayantan @apurvagokhale29 @leksha00 @nehasagar1999 @beherasunil385
I would like to express my heartfelt appreciation for your outstanding performance in the recent food web app assignment. Your dedication, hard work, consistency, and excellent performance have truly impressed me.

Your commitment to delivering high-quality work and your ability to go above and beyond expectations have not gone unnoticed. The level of effort and skill you have demonstrated in developing the food web app is truly commendable.

I am grateful for your unwavering dedication and the countless hours you have invested in this project. Your passion for learning and your ability to overcome challenges with resilience have been remarkable.

Your achievements in this assignment serve as a testament to your talent and commitment to excellence. Your exemplary work has not only exceeded my expectations but has also set a benchmark for future assignments.

Once again, I extend my heartfelt gratitude to each and every one of you for your exceptional performance, hard work, consistency, and dedication. Your efforts have made a significant impact, and I am proud to have you as my students.

Thank you once again for your outstanding work.

Best regards
cc @Hiral_Khakhariya
@titiksha.chakraborty
Akankshya Nayak

9 Likes

thank u a lot mam :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hi @drishtinayak2828-TA , I wanted to take a moment to express my sincere appreciation for your exceptional supporting and being our best TA.

Thanks,
Mohsin

3 Likes

:heart: :blush: :blush: :blush: :+1:t2: :+1:t2: :+1:t2:

thanks dear :blush: :+1:t2: :+1:t2: :blush: :blush: :blush:

I am incredibly grateful for your kind words and praise. Your belief in my abilities means a lot to me. Thank you for your guidance. Your teaching has made a significant impact on my coding skills, and I’m thankful for all that I’ve learned under your mentorship.

With sincere appreciation,
Akshitha Annaram.

3 Likes

my pleasure dear :blush: :blush: :heart: :heart:

@drishtinayak2828-TA @Hiral_Khakhariya @titiksha.chakraborty
It is a great opportunity. The entire team supported and motivated me to work hard and work upon my mistakes. It is only a month and I have learnt so much from Hirul and Akansha mam and team edyoda.
Thank you so much all for always be helpful and kind with me.

With sincere appreciation,
Krishna Yadav.

3 Likes

Our pleasure dear child :blush: :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Thank You Maam for the appreciation. But the entire credit should goes to you @drishtinayak2828-TA & @Hiral_Khakhariya maam. You teachers do hardwork to make sure that we can perform well in each & every task.

3 Likes

:blush: :+1:t2: :blush: :+1:t2: noo but lastly you put your side efforts that’s why this happen i and mam only to guide you the path but it’s only you who does all efforts and understand the fruit of hardwork is always sweetest.

2 Likes