Self Introduction Video Format - ASSIGNMENT 1

Hello everyone,

As part of your assignment, you are required to record a self introduction video of yourself and post the link of your video under the assignment section on edyoda classroom.

Kindly note : This applies to working professionals as well.

Here are two different examples that you can make use of while preparing your self introduction.

Example 1:

Hello, my name is (insert your name). I am from (mention the name of your place and the state you belong to). (If you are working professional you can add -I am a (designation). I have completed my (degree/post graduate degree/certification in ……) from (name of the college). I am good at (mention relevant technical skills you have related to your background). My skills include (mention 2-3 skills relevant to your field). I am passionate about (2-3 key interests). I am excited about this opportunity and wish to contribute to the company’s mission

Example 2: You can click on this link
[Introduction for interviews - Google Docs ]

You can upload the video on google drive and paste the link in your classroom, under self introduction assignment.

IMPORTANT- Watch this video to learn how to share access to your google drive link

6 Likes

maam i did find that access part . I just share the link will that work?

1 Like