Request to Reassign Hiral Mam as a React Trainer

@drishtinayak2828-TA @ayushibatham60 @Hiral_Khakhariya

It has come to our attention that the current trainer, while knowledgeable in React Js, may not possess the necessary teaching skills to effectively convey the material to the students. Furthermore, there have been communication issues that hinder our understanding of the subject matter. Our all-previous session (HTML, CSS, JS, DSA) was taught by Hiral Mam.

In light of this, we kindly request that you consider reassigning Hiral Mam as our React trainer once again. Hiral Mam has proven to be an excellent instructor who not only possesses a deep understanding of the subject but also excels in teaching and resolving our doubts.

I have spoken with many of my fellow students, and they share similar sentiments regarding the current situation. We believe that having Hiral Mam back as our trainer would greatly benefit our learning experience and help us achieve better results.

We sincerely hope you will consider our request and take the necessary steps to improve our learning experience. Your support in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention to this issue.

5 Likes

I Sincerely and Strongly agree with @kumarswapnil445 because all 3 modules like HTML, CSS and JS was taught well and good by our most loved trainer @Hiral_Khakhariya So i request @ayushibatham60
@drishtinayak2828-TA kindly understand Students situation and requesting you to reassign @Hiral_Khakhariya as trainer for entire Full stack MERN developer course.

Thank you.

4 Likes

I am from same batch . I strongly agree with @kumarswapnil445 . So I request @ayushibatham60 mam kindly change our instructor to @Hiral_Khakhariya mam . for our entire course . @drishtinayak2828-TA

4 Likes

I am from same batch .I am strongly agree with @kumarswapnil445 because last all 3 module was conducted greatly by hiral mam .so we kindly request to @ayushibatham60 and edyoda team please assign our previous instructor @Hiral_Khakhariya of our intire course.

3 Likes

I am from same batch .I am strongly agree with @kumarswapnil445 because last all 3 module was conducted greatly by hiral mam .so we kindly request to @ayushibatham60 and edyoda team please assign our previous instructor @Hiral_Khakhariya of our intire course. so please mention our request

3 Likes

I am also from same batch. I am strongly agree with @kumarswapnil445

2 Likes

Hi dear all i understand your concern as per your request we change your instructor you can see my recent post as well in spotlight !!

1 Like