Request for Placement Assistance as Promised

Dear Edyoda Placement Team,

I trust this message reaches you amidst your busy schedules. It’s time we address a glaring discrepancy that’s been festering for too long - the promise of placement assistance upon completion of the two certifications.

Let’s not mince words here. I’ve held up my end of the bargain, diligently completing both certifications. Yet, what do I have to show for it? One placement opportunity. Just one.

Excuse my bluntness, but that’s simply not good enough. I didn’t invest my time, effort, and hard-earned money into these certifications to be handed a mere fraction of what was promised. I’m here to demand what’s rightfully mine - the placement opportunities you pledged.

I refuse to settle for mediocrity. I refuse to let my aspirations be sidelined. It’s time for action, not empty promises. Provide me with the opportunities you assured me, opportunities that match the skills and expertise I’ve gained through your certifications.

Your reputation is on the line, and so is my trust in your organization. Don’t let it be said that Edyoda failed to deliver on its commitments.

I expect a prompt response outlining how you plan to rectify this situation and fulfill the promises made to me. My future is at stake here, and I won’t accept anything less than what I was promised.

Awaiting your immediate action

11 Likes

Hi dear sorry to hear this thing from you like this i will convey this to mine team and tell them to resolve your issue as soon as possible by them!!

This is not the issue of a single person. everybody who have enrolled in you programs are facing this issue. there is a huge gap between what you have promised and what you are delivering. we have tried multiple time to reach your teams through personal emails, community posts, support tickets but just got disappointment every time.

And now you have even stopped the live placement support that we use to get on 6.30pm to 7.30 pm. as well as the Saturday session that jishnav dawar use to take regarding the placement updates are also stopped.

its been 8 months That I have cleared my python certification in first attempt but didn’t got a single interview call from your side. but at the time of admission your counsellors promised that after completion of your 1st certification you are eligible for the placements and before completion of your course you can get a job as a python developer and you can continue the data science course and our placement team will reach you out and give you the placement support as well as resume building, mock interviews, will be conducted by them. but non of the promises were delivered, the councilor is also not replying to calls and messages

Now what is the solution please tell me? its the students Fault? or its the fault of your team?2 @drishtinayak2828-TA

3 Likes

Strongly agree with you. Seems like they are just here to mint money out of us, and not deliver anything back. Its been more than an year I have completed my course, yet I havent got a single call of interview. Neither enough assistance is provided regarding the way ahead.

2 Likes

@shaizy1993 @niks.baldawa I understand totally your condition if i have been in your situation i also have same feeling like you guys have totally agree and i will convey this message to my team surely and you also kindly mail to our support team at hello@edyoda.com. If you need any other help kindly reach out to me !!

Thank you for your prompt response and understanding of our concerns. We appreciate your willingness to convey this message to your team and take action on improving the situation.

However, I must emphasize that our frustration stems from more than just a mere sentiment of disappointment. As learners and aspiring professionals, we entrust platforms like Edyoda with our career aspirations and rely on the promises made to us. It is disheartening to feel let down by assurances that are not upheld in practice.

While your assurance to address this issue is noted, I must reiterate that our primary concern lies in the tangible opportunities provided for career advancement. We are not seeking empty promises or reassurances; rather, we are advocating for real and meaningful job placements that align with our skills and aspirations.

Our commitment to our career development is unwavering, and we expect the same level of dedication from platforms like Edyoda. It is about more than just a promise; it is about our livelihoods, our futures, and our professional growth.

I will certainly reach out to the support team at hello@edyoda.com to express our collective concerns and advocate for change. However, I urge you and your team to take proactive steps towards fulfilling the promises made to learners like myself. Together, we can create a platform that truly empowers individuals and fosters genuine opportunities for career advancement.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and please do not hesitate to reach out if you require further clarification or assistance.

2 Likes

ok dear i understand your situation well !!