Request for Consideration of Certification Test Difficulty

Dear @drishtinayak2828-TA mam and @masumtycoon

I want to discuss the recent test we took.

The test had two parts: multiple-choice questions and coding problems. The multiple-choice part was okay because it was from what we learned in class. But the coding questions were very hard. They were about things we didn’t learn much about in our class. We only covered sorting, time complexity, and a few more topics. So, these new topics in the test were very tough for us.

We didn’t get enough time to practice coding like this before the test. Because of this, many of us couldn’t solve those hard questions in the given time.

This test is really important for us because it will affect our placement. But it wasn’t fair because the questions were so different from what we were taught.

We kindly request some consideration, such as providing grace marks or any alternative measures, to fairly evaluate our understanding based on the taught curriculum.

Thank you

3 Likes

Hi, I am here advising you to keep practicing regularly, It helps you to solve the complex queries, meanwhile you can raise this query to your instructor during the class hours.

Yes I’m also facing this problem give some solution

There are many practice problem available in community, you can practice those all