Regarding Project Submission

@drishtinayak2828-TA

I wanted to bring to your attention a situation that impacted my ability to submit my project within the specified timeframe.

As per the project details provided on Sunday at 2 PM, I diligently worked on the website project despite having to manage travel commitments on Monday. However, upon returning to my residence on Monday evening, an unexpected power outage occurred at 9:30 PM, lasting until approximately 12 AM. This unforeseen disruption severely affected my ability to finalize and upload the completed project by the stipulated deadline of 11:59 PM.

I am genuinely concerned about this unexpected turn of events as it hindered my ability to complete and submit the project within the given timeframe, despite my efforts to diligently work on it within the allotted time.

I am reaching out to inquire if there might be any possibilities or alternatives available to ensure the submission of my completed project. I am more than willing to discuss this matter further or provide any additional information required to resolve this situation.

Your guidance and understanding in this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time and consideration.

1 Like

Hi dear i understand this matter i will surely raise this thing to my seniors !! need not to worry about this!!