Regarding Communication Skill Assessment Project Marks

Hello mam @aysha.p i am Krishnendu Dutta of Batch-CB010823 and i am facing problem with my marks in the communication skill assessment . As i was unable to submit the video link on time so after that , you have mentioned to paste the link in your google worksheet for those who failed to submit .I have submitted the link but than also got no marks .So it is a request to you to kindly check my assignment and update the marks which is nil for now.

Thank you.

1 Like

Don’t worry. I will look into it

Update:
@krishdutta37 It shows error in the document you have shared.
@dharshinim.ug20.cs @drishtinayak2828-TA can you confirm?

1 Like

Mam @aysha.p i found some issue with the link i have provided and now i cannot edit the link so i am providing the video link here itself ,do consider it and kindly give your feedback on this. So sorry for this inconvenience mam.
Video Link : Krishnendu_Dutta_CB010823.mp4 - Google Drive
Thank You

1 Like

Hi @aysha.p ok mam thank you @krishdutta37 you should be more careful because once it checked there is no back we are updating on daily basis these things but you should be more careful for your own mistake not us!!

@drishtinayak2828-TA Soo Mam what is the solution now? Is it possible for you to update the marks or else i will remain failed .I know its my fault but truely speaking i have given the link after checking and it was working but now its not.I really dont know what happened. soo sorry mam i will be more careful from the next time.

Thank you.

1 Like

Hi like that batch is already closed so you have to start fresh from a new batch!!

@drishtinayak2828-TA can I apply for re-attempt for certificate or i have to start from first no other way

1 Like

Hi you can contact support team for this because as much as i know you can not reattempt you have to start fresh from a new batch but if there is a way then you can but ask support team they know this better!!

1 Like