Reagrding react final assignment checking

@shivendra1751 hello sir, as refered by out TA mam, actually i got comment in react final assignment that login was not happening and got 0 marks, i run the link in many devices it is working fine for me am using API login credentials i shared you the pic of those also. So kindly can you recheck my assignment. thankyou.
Name- santosh kumar joshi.
batch FSR150323

1 Like

@joshi.santosh197 Yes, there was some issue with your login page, now I will recheck it again and let you know if any further changes required or not.

@shivendra1751 Hello sir sorry to bother you again , I made changes in code and also checked it with my friends now it is working fine. You can check with same link. Thankyou for your patience and support.

1 Like

@joshi.santosh197 Thanx for your response, your assignment has been evaluated.

hello sir, santosh joshi here batch FSR150323, my node js assignment 1, player app graded zero for not submitting the source code. Actually it is not mentioned in the assignment to submit the source code along, so ill be providing the source link here and kindly regrade my assignment. Thankyou. players_app_nodejs – Google Drive

1 Like

Thankyou @joshi.santosh197 for sharing the source code, your assignment will get evaluated soon.

@shivendra1751 hello sir, Gentle reminder my assignment player app is still not reevaluated

1 Like

Hey @joshi.santosh197 your score has been updated you can check.