REACT CERTIFICATION - FSR230523 and FSR270523

:rotating_light: PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO THE FOLLOWING THINGS -

1. Watch the demo video of taking React Certificate and prepare for it. This is available in the React module β†’ Pre-Watch Videos β†’ ReactJS Certification Exam Demo

2. Go through this practice resource -

3. Practice from Hackerank

4. If you are unsure of whether you are ready to the exam - DO NOT ATTEMPT IT. You can reschedule your certification exams multiple times to a date you feel you will be comfortable.

5. Please note that certification exams are conducted by independent organisation Mercer Mettl. We do not have any influence on conduction.

6. For any queries regarding your certification, before attempting - please reach out to your instructor and get it sorted out.

7. Check the timing on your device - Keep the time zone of your system to ASIA - KOLKATA UTC 5:30

8. If something goes wrong during the exam - PLEASE DO NOT PANIC. Write a mail to Support and wait. You will get a response within 24 hrs and a resolution within 48 hrs.

ALL THE BEST!

CC. @souravsaraf3 @dharshinim.ug20.cs and @shivendra1751

3 Likes

I am Not Ready To give the React Certification Exam How can I reschedule the exam I can’t see any Option in the Web site Can somebody please help me I already raised a ticket with the support team

Hi @sudheer.edu.feb , this issue is resolved. Your React certification has been rescheduled.

Okay Mam thank you very much.

1 Like