Re submission of self intro video

Hai mam, this is kalai. I submited my self intro video assignment but, i submit it in without giving access, so delete my submission and give another chance to re-submit my assignment @drishtinayak2828-TA
I am waite for your replay and response

1 Like

Hi kalai you can give me here also i will update then!!

what mam, my video or my drive link. I can’t understand

both will work you can any one of them!!

mam i can’t able to upload my video here so you please delete my submission again i submitted my video

1 Like

Man I want to resubmit my self intro video, I already inform about it to you mam, so pls give the solution to me @drishtinayak2828-TA

1 Like

Hi i already told you to give that video in this thread only and tell me your batch code !! if that batch is closed then there is no need of to delete your submission to resubmit again !!

Mam I try to upload my video on this community, but it will shows the result as sorry new users not able to uplod. What can I do mam @drishtinayak2828-TA

1 Like

Ohh but you should upload that but you are not able to so do one thing tell me your batch code!!

My batch code is CB040923 mam @drishtinayak2828-TA

1 Like

Then you are done with your communication bootcamp certification and got your certificate!!

Mam in my certification exam I got failed in video section but i don’t know the reson why i got fail so please tell the reson mam then what can i do next.

Mam what about self intro video submission mam the result of self intro video is fail pls give the solution to me mam.

@drishtinayak2828-TA

1 Like

Ohh this is the case then that batch is already closed dear if you want to pass again then you should enroll once more in communication bootcamp dear for a new fresh batch from scratch which will be start!!

Man, again I attend the classes?
Ther is any other way to over come it.
Mam what mistake I made in my video section, then why I got fail mark please tell the reson to get fail mark mam it will help to me to correct my mistake.
@drishtinayak2828-TA

1 Like

Hi dear there is no chance of anything now and the fail in the second round is your performance totally you have to enroll for a new batch of communication for certificate!!

Mam how can I enroll for new batch and what is the procedure @drishtinayak2828-TA

1 Like

You can enroll by writing a mail to support team that you want to enroll to a next batch of communication bootcamp and state the reason also!!