Queries Related Mini - Project

Hello Mam/Sir,
I was doing banking_application project but in the second part of the banking_application where we have to give the button. in that there have 6 options like press D for Deposite and W for withdraw & E for exit many button was there so my program in not running properly the second programs means in button_Initillzation . For D & W my condition is running whereas if I’m pressing other button then my condition is not running properly it will again come at W condition. so can you please help me for this. I’m pasting the google drive link below.

:point_down:

Hiii Ansh Srivastav,
We are reviewing your project, We will get back to you soon.

2 Likes

Hiii Ansh,
I went through your codes and I must say that you have done a great job. As such there is no issue with your code I found just a small mistake which is disturbing your whole program and that is :
elif i==“W” or “w”:

it should be:
elif i==‘W’ or i==‘w’:

rest whole code is absolutely fine, just correct it. and your code will work absolutely fine.

Thank you, mam for your help.

1 Like

Is it working fine now?

Yes mam thank you for that…
And one more Query I have mam related Assignment 4… I have answer the assignment question correctly but I don’t know why it’s showing failed. whereas my codes are correct.??

1 Like

you are from which batch?

Batch_Name :- DS291122A

okay, I will advice you to contact your TA for assignment related issues.

Will TA available on today’s session ??

@sriv.ansh

Regarding your assignment 4.
The link which you submitted is not opening giving some error ,
stating you have moved that file to your Google drive trash .

Either you need to restore the assignment 4 files that you moved to the trash folder or submit all the files again.

Can I re-submit my assignment?? If yes then how can i removed my previous assignment link from portal

@sriv.ansh

Have you your files in your Google drive trash folder?
If yes restore it , than you don’t need to submit the link again

If you haven’t find it in trash folder than let me know , will allow you to submit the link again.

I have restore it, can you check once. hope it’s visible now. let me know me if it is not interrupted.

@sriv.ansh sure, wil check it.