Placement portal issue

Hello team, my name is Pasupathi from batch FSR270523. I have completed two technical certifications (Web Dev Fundamentals and React JS), as well as a Communication Bootcamp certificate. However, I am currently unable to apply for any jobs on the placement portal. I would like to understand the reason for this issue.

During my college days, I was selected by two IT companies in 2022. Unfortunately, due to the recession, these companies have not yet initiated the onboarding process, leading to a loss of confidence in those opportunities. Consequently, I decided to pursue additional courses with the goal of enhancing my skills to improve my job prospects.

Despite completing these certifications, I am facing challenges in applying for jobs through the placement portal. Additionally, the placement readiness module has not commenced. I am seeking guidance on how to address this situation and would appreciate any assistance you can provide.

Need your attention and support.

Sincerely,
Pasupathi

1 Like

Could you please elaborate on the issue you are facing in the job portal, kindly post with screenshot, that talks better @pasapugazh534

Now I got access madam but only one company is there to apply