No reply from Support Team regarding DS certification

From last 1 week , I’m trying to reach the support team by raising tickets regarding my queries in DS certification that I attempted on 4th June. I’m not even getting any confirmation of Tickets getting raised or not. Seems like as we move towards the end of the course, support becomes lousy.

@titiksha.chakraborty

Can you please look at it?

Hi @niks.baldawa , apologies for the delay in the response. There have been an unusual number of queries in the past couple of weeks for which reason responses are delayed. Please have some patience as whatever issue you have raised will be looked into and someone should reach out to you.

Hi @niks.baldawa , I just got a word from the team and they’ve informed me that this query is resolved as your result has been declared.

Let us know if you have any other query.

No, it hasn’t been solved yet. No communications neither on call nor on mail.

Can you tell what specifically was your query @niks.baldawa?

Regarding my DS Certification results of exam attempted on 4th June, Q2 &Q3 are not marked properly. Both the solution notebooks of these Questions have 4-5 visualisations and all the preprocessing and predictive modelling is done as what was taught in the classroom. Hence I kindly request you to please Relook in those submitted notebooks and provide appropriate marking.

@niks.baldawa

Please raise a support ticket on support@edyoda.com.

@niks.baldawa, I will carry forward your concern to the Team. I ask you to have some patience. We will resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Hi @niks.baldawa, someone from the Support Team have reached out to you. We are woking on resolving the problem you faced and you will get an update soon.

Thank You for the support. :slight_smile: :+1:

1 Like