Issue Applying for Placements Despite Cracking ReactJS Certification

I am writing to address an issue I’ve encountered concerning the application for placements despite successfully obtaining the ReactJS certification through Edyoda.

However, despite having completed the certification, I am facing difficulties when attempting to apply for placements through the provided channels. It appears that there might be a technical glitch or an oversight preventing me from accessing the placement opportunities.

As securing a placement is a crucial next step in my journey to utilize and further develop my skills, I kindly request your assistance in resolving this issue at your earliest convenience. It would be immensely appreciated if you could look into this matter and provide guidance on how I can proceed with applying for placements now that I have successfully attained the ReactJS certification.

I am truly grateful for the comprehensive learning experience provided by Edyoda and sincerely look forward to leveraging the knowledge gained to contribute effectively in a professional environment. Your prompt attention to this matter would be highly valuable to me.

1 Like

Please contact support @v.vaibhavyadava

@v.vaibhavyadava Please write mail to hello@edyoda.com

1 Like