Instructor change for fsr170823, fsr020923 and fsrmd310723

Hello dear students,

As per your request, your instructors will be changing starting tomorrow for your live sessions. We will not continue with your previous instructor for live sessions. Therefore, there will be no class today, and starting tomorrow, you can begin with your new instructor.
THANKS & REGARDS
AKANKSHYA NAYAK

3 Likes

I am writing on behalf of the FSR130623 batch. The current SQL instructor is not effectively teaching the class, leading to significant difficulties for all students. We urgently request a replacement to ensure our learning isn’t compromised.

Your swift action on this matter would be immensely appreciated.

3 Likes

i am also from the same batch FSR130623 the new staff Rashid Akhtar not teaching effectively MySQL please take immediate action to change staff

2 Likes

yes. I too agree with this, kindly change the staff for both FSR300623 &FSR130623 badges. @drishtinayak2828-TA

4 Likes

Yes i too agreed i m from batch FSR300623

2 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Instructor change for fsr170823, fsr020923 and fsrmd310723:

I am writing on behalf of the FSR130623 batch. The current SQL instructor is not effectively teaching the class, leading to significant difficulties for all students. We urgently request a replacement to ensure our learning isn’t compromised.

1 Like

For batch FSR 130623

1 Like

I am from the FSR130623 batch. The current SQL instructor is not effectively teaching the class, leading to significant difficulties for all students. We urgently request a replacement to ensure our learning isn’t compromised.

1 Like

I am also from fsr batch and the teacher of sql may be not properly ready to teach sql. I am sorry for saying that but everyone is not good enough in every subject. All have pros and cones

1 Like

@drishtinayak2828-Ta

1 Like

Hi ok dear all we will check then let you know all about batch 300623 and 130623 will take steps what’s that needed to be take !!

please take some action already we got more than 1 month holiday and now the teaching staff is not taking class well @drishtinayak2828-TA @dharshinim.ug20.cs

1 Like