I need job Dear Edyoda EdTech Team,

Dear Edyoda EdTech Team,

I hope this email finds you well. My name is [somu], and I am writing to express my deep concern and disappointment regarding the current situation I find myself in after completing the Mean full Stack Development program with Edyoda EdTech in 2023.

Enrolling in the program was a significant investment for me, both in terms of time and money. I was attracted by the commitment of a 100% job guarantee upon successful completion of the course. As someone who completed an MSc in Computer Science in 2022, securing a stable job was a top priority for me and my family.

I successfully completed the Mean Stack Web Development program and earned certifications in Web Development Fundamentals and React. However, despite meeting all the necessary requirements, I am now facing unexpected challenges. My attempts to reach out to the relevant authorities for job placement, as guaranteed, have been met with silence and non-responsiveness.

This lack of communication has not only left me in a state of uncertainty but has also caused significant distress to my family. Currently unemployed, the financial strain is taking a toll on our well-being. I am reaching out to you as a last resort, hoping for a resolution that aligns with the commitments made by Edyoda EdTech.

My batch ID is FSR270523, and I urgently request your attention to my case. I believe in the integrity and reputation of Edyoda EdTech, and I trust that you will take the necessary steps to address my situation promptly. It is my sincere hope that we can resolve this matter amicably and uphold the promise of a 100% job guarantee.

I understand that unforeseen circumstances may arise, but I kindly request transparency and communication regarding the status of my job placement. I am open to discussing this matter further through a meeting or any preferred communication channel to find a resolution that works for both parties.

2 Likes

bro did you they manage to get you placed