How to submit assignment 1

how to submit assignement

Hey @srikanthvundavalli11 can you elaborate more like which assignment you are talking about,
also mention your batch and respective module.

@srikanthvundavalli11 Hello!

You need to put code file everything in a single folder and upload the folder in Google drive and then you submit the Google drive link.Please make sure you are providing drive link access view your code.

Then , you can also use codepen online tool, you need to put your code in codepen and save it then you can submit codepen link directly also.

Thanks and Regards
Dharshini M

Sir my html second assignment was submited but for my mistake wrong link paste it
places hepl me re submite the assignment

@sruthimol3292 I have deleted your old submission.Now you can resubmit the correct link.

Please feel free to ask any doubts!

Have a Happy Learning!
Dharshini M (TA)

mam my java script 5 assignment link was wrong . please give the re submit. please give the one more chance

mam my java script 5 assignment link was wrong . please give the re submit. please give the one more chance

@sruthimol3292 sure! I have deleted your old submission you can now resubmit.

java final assignment link was wrong one more chance please give me resubmission

@sruthimol3292 I have deleted your old submission.
Now you can resubmit.

Build a YouTube-inspired gallery in React using static data link was wrong pls give me resubmit

@sruthimol3292 I have deleted your old submission!. now you can resbumit.

good evening mam
my react Grid Design assignment link was wrong . please give the re submit. please give the one more chance

@sruthimol3292 I have deleted your old submission. you can check now and resubmit.Once you resubmit please reply by here.

cannot working please help me what can doing more time see the recoding section but cannot
understanding.