FSR310323 batchmates needs Harshit Raj sir (FSR150423) batch's previous javascript video access

As our FSR310323 batch currently merged with FSR150423 batch on 26th June, we need access for @harshitrajlnctcse sir’s previous JavaScript video recordings of FSR150423 till 25th June for only javascript module to understand JS in depth concepts well.
Kindly help us by provide access to his previous Javascript recordings of FSR150423. Without @harshitrajlnctcse sir’s previous recording access we are pushed into lot of confusions and currently stuck in a big learning gap for JavaScript module as we faced many instructors change for FSR310323 batch. Please help our batch to get out of this tough situation!

Our current instructor - @harshitrajlnctcse

Our TA - @athiramelekappil

@titiksha.chakraborty @fsredyoda @edyodafsrta1 @dharshini-ta-fsr @shivam-ta-fsr @rajesh-ta-fsr @kashif-ta-fsr

2 Likes

Yeah,
It will be useful and very helpful.

2 Likes

yes it will be useful for learning and understanding of javascript

2 Likes

Yes . We need those videos access.

2 Likes

yes, we need desperately for his recording for understanding and revised some conceptual topic with more practice resources that like Harshit raj sir class.

2 Likes

Let me Check with Team if this possible. Also We will be setting on Saturday and Sunday to fill all gaps. Don’t Worry. I’m with you :heart:

5 Likes

Thank you sir @harshitrajlnctcse :pray:

1 Like

Yes if possible please provide us the access.

2 Likes

Hi, those of you who’d like to be added to FSR150423 batch for JavaScript - please reply here. The students who reply to this thread by 6 PM today will be added to FSR150423. This change may take some time so I will ask you all to be patient. But till then, please reply to the thread all those who’d like to be added to FSR150423 by 6 PM today.

2 Likes

it will be helpful if possible !

2 Likes

We need previous video access.

2 Likes

yes mam it will be helpful to learn javascript

2 Likes

Yes we need to access

2 Likes

No doubt Raksh sir teach us good but current instructor took more practical exam and there teaching style also very good. So please give access of lecture so we can improve our javascript more.

1 Like

Yes mam, pls add me.

2 Likes

Yes mam…I want to change to get his recordings which will be helpful to learn javascript in depth

1 Like

Yes we need access mam

2 Likes

Please Add Me Mam, those sessions help us a lot…

2 Likes

Yes mam please add me as well.

2 Likes

Please add me to new batch’s to get access to JS recordings.
Thanks.

2 Likes