Error: Could not connect to any servers in your MongoDB Atlas cluster. One common reason is that you're trying to access the database from an IP that isn't whitelisted

Error: Could not connect to any servers in your MongoDB Atlas cluster. One common reason is that you’re trying to access the database from an IP that isn’t whitelisted.

I’m facing this issue with my Mongodb cluster,
It is working fine till yesterday. I don’t what happens when I’m starting to connect to my backend it says like this. Please help to resolve this issue.

@dharshini-ta-fsr
@anudeepmarlapalli22
@kashifk9065
@edyodafsrta1

Anyone front this community can help me to resolve

1 Like

Hi dear you can ask this same question to your instructor during your class when you are facing this issues!!

1 Like

Thank you for your response,
But My Training is already over in 2023.
Currently I’m working on Realtime Project as a freelancer. Could you please connect me to anyone instructor to resolve this issue

1 Like

Hi dear @kollidayakar77 I understand your concern for that you have to Message or write a mail to support team for that you needed whichever thing let them know !!

1 Like

Thankyou for your valuable precious response, then what is the benefit from this community portal…, it should have some use right…?