Documents for mysql nosql nodejs

I need the pdf copy of MySql , Nosql and node js where can i find them if you have kindly attach the documents

1 Like

Please mention your batch code, instructor and TA. @shaiksuhel58482

my batch is FSR130623

I am also need the same docs
Rohit N . FSR300623 @dharshinim.ug20.cs @sindiya55 @drishtinayak2828-TA @gargabhishek60

Please tag your Instructor or connect with your batchmates @rohitrandy002

Hi ,
I asked the documents to instructor ,but the instructor “Abhishek Garg” said he didn’t have those documents. Now what we do get those documents ? I also sent a mail to support , but i didn’t get any response @mohammedaliparkar342 @drishtinayak2828-TA

1 Like

Has your instructor shared it to all? if so ask in which platform he has shared the document

The old instructor anudeep was shared the documents for html,css,javascript They changed instructor for our badge after javascript , the new instructor didn’t know about thease docs. Now What I do to get docs for those remaing session ! @sindiya55 @anudeepmarlapalli22 @drishtinayak2828-TA @dharshinim.ug20.cs

me to want the same mysql ,mongo db ,node js documents batch no FSR130623

can you respond relevently we need those documents for the preparation kindly provide me the documents and many students need those documents i have mentioned my batch number instead of advising me to connect to the other batch mates kindly provide us the documents @sindiya55