CODE WARS - Are you Ready?

Hi everyone! We are excited to announce that we are launching a new challenge - Code Wars from today!!! :mage: :mage:

The projects will be based on the technology that you are learning - creating these projects will help you not only to get a hands-on experience but also use it to garner attention on social media platforms and highlighting your expertise in your resume!!! :muscle:

:point_right:Tune in at 6 PM here on Community to participate :grin:

@zk6290254938 @athiramelekappil @atulfebe @drishtinayak2828-TA @dharshinim.ug20.cs @kashifk9065 @Salunkheakash619 @kalyanidudhekar @udk.amazon @kaushal.kk37.kk @mohammedaliparkar342 @niharikag.yadathore @Vaishalim722 @rajeshkannan11062000 @guptadivya0312

10 Likes

:loud_sound:Code Wars - FSR Warriors!!! :loudspeaker:

→ Gear up for the First Code Wars challenge:

:point_right:Create an e-Commerce Webpage :point_left:

The requirements :raised_hands: -

1. 1st page - homepage (list of products upto 10)
  2. Every product should have " Add to Cart"
  3. 2nd page - product description with price
  4. Every Product Description must have “Buy Now”
  5. 3rd Page - Check out
  6. 4th Page - Sign up
  7. 5th Page - Log in
  8. Buttons should have rediret features

:placard:Deadline - Tuesday (23rd May) 7 PM! :stop_sign:

Submit your submissions to this thread! and mention your batchcode along with the project title!!!

:raised_hands:Let’s see which warrior leads their batch to victory!!! :crossed_flags:

6 Likes

:loud_sound: Code Wars - DS Warriors!!! :loudspeaker:

→ Gear up for the First Code Wars challenge:

:point_right:Create a Dashboard using Kaggle Dataset!!! :point_left:

The requirements :raised_hands: -

1. Use the following dataset to perform certain analyses to create a dashboard -
    Dataset for Code Wars.csv (121.1 KB)
  2. Find out TOP 10 HIGHEST GROSSING MOVIES (Graph)
  3. Find out LOWEST 10 GROSSING MOVIES (Graph)
  4. Find out TOP 10 HIGHEST GROSSING MOVIES INTERNATIOANLLY (Year-wise Distribution from 2012 to 2022)

:placard:Deadline - Tuesday (23rd May) 7 PM! :stop_sign:

Submit your submissions to this thread! and mention your batchcode along with the project title!!!

:raised_hands:Let’s see which warrior leads their batch to victory!!!

2 Likes

here is my answer for code wars for ds section

2 Likes

Hello,
@sriv.ansh
@Omkp8565
@krish24.paramkusam
@hk6691222

Try to participate :heart:

2 Likes

Name :- Ansh Srivastav
BATCH:- DS291122A
Links:- GitHub - sriv-ansh/CODE_WARS_Challange

Note:- Please Review the code in Jupyter Notebook, Because directly in GitHub some visualization are not visible.

4 Likes
4 Likes

Name :- Shubham Wakade
project: Ds War
code file:Ds War Me Entry

4 Likes

Name :- Mankar Gaurav
code file:code of war ColabFile

2 Likes

Name :- Shubham Kobarne
BATCH:- DS280522
codefile:Google Colab

2 Likes

NAME : VISHNU SASTHA S
FSR060523 - CODE WAR

2 Likes

Code Wars - DS Warriors

Name - Harshavardhan Kamble
Batch - DS160123

Create Dashboard

2 Likes

Name :- Shubham Kobarne
BATCH:- DS280522
codefile:Google Colab

2 Likes

Name : Vishal Kobarne
Batch: DS291022A
Project: Ds War
Code File: Code Wars (1).ipynb - Google Drive

2 Likes

Name : Mohd Mohsin
Batch: CB150523 (FSR060523)
Projects : Code Wars challenge (E-Commerce Webpage)
Code Link: GitHub - mohsin786ameer/E-Commerce-Webpage

2 Likes

Hi Everyone!!! :wave:

I want to thank everyone who participated from DS and FSR Code Wars :heart_on_fire:. It was really great to see all of you taking your time and creating something using your skills and flair!

However, I have some feedback for those of you who have participated.

:point_right:Please keep the following things in minds when you’re participating in the next Code Wars in June: :point_left:

1. Understand the project and read the instructions carefully - For those who submitted for FSR Code Wars, none of you made the images you used availlable in cloud. It was saved in your local disks. One of the requirements was that each page should redirect to anothe page - the links weren’t made properly. This time, there are no winners for FSR Code Wars.

2. Some participants from DS Code Wars only analysed the data but didn’t create a dashboard which was the main element of the project. Others have not shared the access to their projects. Others have blatantly plagiarised from Wikipedia.

Let’s all of us do better for the upcoming Code Wars and keep the abovementioned points in mind.

:loudspeaker:!!!WINNER OF DS CODE WARS!!! :loudspeaker:

I am happy to announce that the winner of DS CODE WARS is HARSHAVARDHAN KAMBLE from DS160123 @kharshavardhan31 !!! :sparkles: :sparkles:

You have led your batch to glory when it comes to coding like a pro and creating a well-made dashboard based on the analyses. :sparkling_heart:

Your project met all the requirements and I am happy to see the skill and talent showcased. :pinched_fingers:

Don’t forget to share your victory on social media and tagging us :blush:

I wish you all the success in the upcoming months :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :raised_hands:

cc. @niharikag.yadathore

1 Like

@titiksha.chakraborty
gamsahabnida :man_bowing:t2: :man_bowing:t2:

1 Like