CB020523 - My group presentation is not yet evaluated

Hi @aysha.p Ma’am, My group presentation is not yet evaluated. I submitted my assignment prior to the deadline. Two of the group members got the marks. but I’ve not got it. and the rest 4 of us also did not get the marks.
Team Members
Vasudha, Vignesh, Zaheer, Mallesh, Niraj Kumar, Mohd Sakhlane.
Please check.

2 Likes

@vasu.vashi9 don’t worry you will also got your marks soon your assignment will evaluated soon.

2 Likes

Hello @vasu.vashi9 It will be evaluated soon.

1 Like

Okay.
Thank You for the quick response.

Hi @aysha.p Ma’am, My group presentation is not yet evaluated. I submitted my assignment prior to the deadline. Two of the group members got the marks. but I’ve not got it.
Team Members
Sneha, Aishwaraya, Kirti, Vishal, Shiva
Please check.
And also my module show 0% as I attend whole lectures and submit all assignments and quiz on time so please let me know what should I do.
Thank you.

1 Like

@kirtihchauhan0511
need not to worry it is in process it will all evaluated soon ok by today you all will get your results .

1 Like

Hello, Ma’am @aysha.p
My group’s presentation hasn’t been graded yet. My last assignment was turned in before the deadline. Two of my group mates received the grades, but not me.
Team Members: Manasa, Nithin, Sandeep, and Sindhuri
Check please, ma’am.

2 Likes

@aysha.p Ma’am, I have submitted the correct links and the links are accessible.

I can think of the reason as I have written the script link and video link in the link section, might be the reason. I am really sorry for that. But please don’t fail me due to this. Please consider. I am attaching the same link here for your reference. I am really sorry.

[Script link : Film Analysis - The Boss Baby - Google Docs][Video link : Group_Presentation-TheBossBaby.mp4 - Google Drive]
I have just copy pasted it as it is from the portal. You can see I’ve submitted the correct links :pensive: :pray:

1 Like

its graded you can check now.

you can see what i see here there is nothing it says blank only see the tab in upper side ok will check again and gives you grade accordingly.

Thank you Ma’am for considering the issue. :innocent:

1 Like