About the Communication Bootcamp category

Hi everyone! Post your Communication Bootcamp related doubts or queries here and get the conversation started! :grin:

3 Likes

Hi why is it showing incorrect. Pasted the screenshot. Question 9. Thanks.

@alexxavier0707

Beacuse both the answers are correct.

right, if that is the case then when it is marked incorrect? Please refer the screenshot from the above chat.

Assessment part shows due. but i already submitted the quiz.

@alexxavier0707

Because you need to select both the options.

hi mam i wont to know about today session self introduction video assignment , i want to know that what can we mention at skill if we dont have any technical skill.

1 Like

There are two correct answers for this question. However, since you were not aware of that, I will note it down

If you don’t have technical skills you can leave out that part and add another sentence talking about any of your relevant interests @muralikrishna88670

maam this both incorrect maam how

Ma’am I had already submitted my individual video part link and individual link for the script in the portal as today I am having interview so i will not be able to submit that group link of the script and video I have submitted only my part and my script in the portal .

hello i am not able to join meeting due to internet problem i am exit from the meeting now

Hey guys… does any one created a group on whatsapp or telegram for Group 4… If yes do let me know plz…

hello,i am in group 4 can you add me in any whatsapp group

can you please add me in group 4 film analysis assignment @rininaidu @aakashkumar1993 @knmsurajmishra001 @shivam-ta-fsr

Hi, i am working night shits unable to attend the live session ,not joined in any group for final assingments? aysha can you add me in any one of the group?

Hi, In today’s English quiz, from 6th question the audio link is not accessible!
What to do?

The quiz is updated. You can check now @ajinravi04

Nop, its still like that!
I think you updated the 5th question, but the problem is from 6 onwards.

My bad! You can check now, I’ve updated it.