About Placecment

I need hr interview ans html css js and Backend questions please give me the link

1 Like

Hi dear kindly tell me for which interview you need which type of question i will help you out tell !!

I am applying for TCS so plz help me out of this, And When will you give me the placement opportunities

1 Like

They will never provide the placement and support from their end. I’ts better to search by your own, because i am badge 300623 , They didn’t provide any placement support to my badge and edyoda placements are scam so try to find the job by your own.

2 Likes

look what they do now

1 Like

Hi @rohitrandy002 @prajnish30 sorry to hear this from you dear as TAs are not having a role in placements but you can write a mail to support at hello@edyoda.com and ask your respective query and rajnish back to the circle i cant provide particularly particularly TCS interview question but i can provide you some channels that can help you out in a better way to prepare for technicals and hr rounds of interview in MNCs if you are interested kindly let me know!!

I may have mailed but no replay

1 Like

If the was mail sent regarding placement enquiry the didn’t respond to that mail, I tried many times but got zero response from the support but if the mail regarding any other query they respond immediately. @drishtinayak2828-TA

1 Like

Ohh then this is the case i will let my team know about this ok need not to worry !!

@drishtinayak2828-TA i have also same query im from FSR300623 batch and till now i only got one opportunity but not selected on that its been more than a year and i only got one opportunity. this is how edyoda promise to give placement. i mailed to support team but dint get any response.

1 Like

Hi dear sorry to hear this thing a big apology from my side can you tell in which mail id you are writing mail is it hello@edyoda.com.