Python certificate Issue

I have Completed Certification Exam on 02-07-2023. But I’m not able to download any certification and Placements Portal is Also not working . Please do the Needful.

@naveen.padimi12

Have you passed the python certification?

Even same thing happening with me I’ve passed the exam on the same date 02-07-2023

@shivatejawork

do not worry you will be going to get it in some day on your classroom portal

Yes Cleared the Exam .

Hi @shivatejawork @naveen.padimi12 , in order to get access for Placement, you need to have passed the Comm Bootcamp certification. If you have, then the Placement Button should be enabled soon.

I have completed and passed the communication bootcamp as well and i can see the placement tab, But when i open that tab there is a message popping “You are not eligible for the placements yet. You will be able to apply for jobs after completion of your certification exam.”

@shivatejawork , this will be resolved soon, don’t worry. We’ll look into it.

Hey…, I am sorry to message you like this but can u tell me please that how was the test?? Is it hard or what ?? how u do project in vs code or what?? Can u please give me any tips as my python certification exam is there on 13 , so please suggest me as I prepare for that please.

Hi, No Problem Exam was really great but the project and coding part in first round can’t be done in any other platform other than provided you can do there itself and run & submit the test cases the project’s difficulty is intermediate. if you attend all the python classes and certification classes you can do it well

okay,got it…
Thank you so much…