Placement eligibility

Hi team,

I have cleared both the certification and PRM interview but I am not yet eligible for placements. Can you update it?

Best regards,
Aakash

@aakasha063
Did you get your PRM certificate?

No, I did not get it. My few colleagues are eligible for placements they also did not get a certificate.

1 Like

@aakasha063
Hey, Try to contact placement team and send them your certificates so that they will allow you for placements.
Thanks

@kaushal-ta-ds Sure, can you tell me how to contact placement team and how do I get my certificates?

placement@edyoda.com is not a valid email. I tried sending email but it was not delivered. Also chatbot is also not available.

@aakasha063

Contact in the chatbot tomorrow

1 Like

Hi @aakasha063, please raise a support ticket raising the same query. After that, the Placement Team will reach out to you.

For the record, there is no email-ID for Placement Team. The only way you can reach out to them is through the Support Team.

1 Like

Hi, I contacted the placement team and they say they have not received my PRM scores till now. May I know when will you update my scores to them?

Hi @aakasha063 , the PRM scores should be updated by tomorrow EoD. You should receive all the details via mail by the end of the week.

We are working hard towards updating every relevant details for all the students who appeared for the PRM and request you to please have patience.

Thank you for understanding!

2 Likes

I am now eligible for Placements. Thank you!

2 Likes