Low marks procured in film analysis

Respected sir/mam,

I have followed all protocols taught to me in my communications boot camp. There are no errors in my script, ample and positive body language, no errors in sentence structure, no pronunciation errors, ample tone modulation, the timing was maintained and the pace is good. What have I done to deserve an 18 in presentation skills? Please advise me step by step on the parameters on which I have been marked down. Please, I am requesting you sincerely. I really really need a breakdown on this.
I just got a video on tips for appearing for the interview the last time I got the same marks for self-introduction and I was even told that there were no mistakes and that I was good. I want the total breakdown please this time, see I have got the same marks and I have not improved at all. Please help me.

Thanks and regards,
Venkataramanan Arunachalam.

1 Like

Hi, okay dear we will look into this concern and we update you soon about this you can check now your marks ok hope you are fine now with this !!

1 Like

Thank you so much!!! I appreciate the prompt action from the bottom of my heart, Thanks once again

1 Like