H9w to upload video for the self introduction on Imgur.com or imgur app?

Hello Sir/Maam,
I am Yogesh Jadhav from full stack course. Actually we were asked to upload the video for self untroduction on imgur.com website or app. The steps say that got o imgur, qnd then click on new post. And then upload the video… i went to the website and checked in app too. I did not find a tab for new post. Can anyone help me please?

1 Like

Hi @aysha.p , can you please help the student?

@yj2175777

1. Go to the Imgur website (https://imgur.com/) or open the Imgur app on your device.
  2. Click on the blue “Sign Up” button in the top right corner of the screen to create an account, or log in if you already have one or you can easily upload that without logging also.
  3. Once you are logged in, click on the "New Post

" button in the top left corner of the screen.
  4. You will see two options: “Upload Images” and “Paste Image URL.” Select “Upload Images.”
  5. Click on the “Browse” button and select the video file from your computer or device that you want to upload. You can also drag and drop the video file onto the designated area.
  6. Once the video is uploaded, you will see a preview of it on the screen. You can add a title, description, and tags to your post if you wish.
  7. Finally, click on the “Publish” button to make your video post live on Imgur.

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any further questions or issues and you can take help from the following images I shared with this for your reference.

1 Like

Thanks a lot @rrnayak2609 !

2 Likes

Thank you titiksha maam

1 Like