Everything about Forms | GET & POST | Padding & Margin | Google Fonts

Learning Everything about Forms | GET & POST | Padding & Margin | Google Fonts. Drop your notes and comments

2 Likes

@harshitrajlnctcse for assignment i gave the write options for font and alphabets but it has taken the wrong and now it says failed will i have the option to retake

1 Like

@pathakdivya93 Okay. Send a mail to support team.

Hi @titiksha.chakraborty, Do we have any support team contact for this issue ?

@atulfebe , can you please check this student’s submission? You can delete the submission and ask the student to resubmit it again, and grade accordingly.

cc. @harshitrajlnctcse @pathakdivya93

1 Like

What we have learnt yesterday

We have learnt about the HTML forms and various tags related to forms
  • <form> tag- The HTML <form> element is used to create an HTML form for user input.

• input tag- The HTML <input> element is the most used form element. It is used to take input from user.
    Some types of input tags-

• <input type="text"> - Displays a single-line text input field.
    • <input type="password"> - Used to take password from user.
    • <input type="submit">- Used to submit the form.

• <label> tag - The <label> tag defines a label for many form elements. The for attribute of the <label> tag should be equal to the id attribute of the <input> element to bind them together.
    Example usage- <label for="fname">First name:</label>

• The <fieldset> HTML element is used to group several controls as well as labels within a web form.

• Then we have learnt about GET and POST actions of the html form

• The form-data can be sent as URL variables (with method="get" ) or as HTTP post transaction (with method="post" ).
2 Likes

@harshitrajlnctcse @titiksha.chakraborty @atulfebe
The issue isnt resolved yet and as it shows failed it effects my performance can you please check and update .
Thank you

Hi @titiksha.chakraborty / @atulfebe Can you please check it once ?

Hi @harshitrajlnctcse , I have asked @atulfebe to check this out.

Thanks @titiksha.chakraborty

Hi @dharshini-ta-fsr , Can you please help Divya here

@harshitrajlnctcse @pathakdivya93 can you please tell me the issue which i need to solve.I didn’t understand.

2 Likes

Message from Divya

@harshitrajlnctcse for assignment i gave the write options for font and alphabets but it has taken the wrong and now it says failed will i have the option to retake

tagging @pathakdivya93

1 Like

Hi @dharshini-ta-fsr I have chosed the right options for font and alphabet in the assignment , but it has taken the wrong option and now it says failed in the module. If you can delete the assignment and allow me to retake it it will be great.

tagging @harshitrajlnctcse

1 Like