Doubt about submit assignment

Hi, @shivrajrtandale98
I am Malini. I have one doubt about submitting the assignment. In the submission of the assignment, would I write my code directly in Github, or else I have to write my code in Jupyter and then upload it to Github?
Like this,

or else,

2 Likes

Hi , dear you can do that in both way whichever suitable to you in whichever you are comfortable in !!

1 Like

Thank you, @drishtinayak2828-TA

1 Like

@malinikv08

The better way is to submit is write the code in jupyter notebook and run program successfully.
Then upload the jupyter file in GitHub.
Output should also we present.

2 Likes

Thank You, @zk6290254938

1 Like

@dkdebarun666 , Hello sir ,I am from batchDS140823, i have submitted my 1st Assignment of loops and operators , and i didn’t receive marks for next 2 questions as i have submitted all 3 questions, by submitting the git hub link, but you didn’t gave marks for it. can you please let me know why does this happen?

@iqrakhilji1072 you have provided the same code for question 2 as it is in the first code.

No, @dkdebarun666 sir i have provided the different code only but i have named it as assignment 1 , assignment 2, & assignment 3 as question 1,2, & 3, please once check it again.

@iqrakhilji1072 Okay, let me go through your assignment again.

1 Like

@dkdebarun666 , Hello sir, I am from batch DS140823, I already submitted assignment-2 of list tuples and dictionaries and i didn’t receive marks from that . I have submitted all questions through google drive link but you didn’t gave marks for it , can you please let me know why does this happen?