Bootcamp certificate

I have completed my Bootcamp progaram but am failed in Gramer quiz,master your public speaking skills and Reading comprahesion quiz and what should i do for get certificate

1 Like

Hello @firdosemd9030, you can appear for the next batch of communication bootcamp and pass all the quizzes and assignments to receive your bootcamp certificate

Hi mam
Divyashree here its about self assessemnt quiz
1st day Quiz subimission over due ,its Because didint check out mails
2nd day quiz questions its related to our communication vacabulary i think, its wrong pretrent about the questions i think,so i got failed, there is no 2nd chnace to attend the quiz.

actual na maam 6.30pm is my ofc timings that is the reason am unable to join live classes in next batch also and
also i have one doubt regard quizzes
after joining another batch need to attend and attempt all the classes and quizzes or i have to attempt failed one quizzes only ?

Maam i didn’t have my bootcamp certificate maam why

You have not given access to your self introduction video @manish361999 because of which I cannot evaluate your assignment.

Maam i will submitted my self introduction video and why cannot evaluate my assignment food ma it is incorrect any issues here maam.

And why didn’t get my communication bootcamp certificate

Hi maam
actual na maam 6.30pm is my ofc timings that is the reason am unable to join live classes in next batch also and
also i have one doubt regard quizzes
after joining another batch need to attempt all the quizzes or i have to attempt failed one quizzes only ?

@aysha.p
Divya here from DS150423 batch

Hi mam still not got my film assissment link can u help out with that,(I Think im in break room 7)
can u share me link of group 7