Assignment Submission issue

Dear mam,
i am a working professional so i submitted the assignment lately but I got zero mark, sorry for the inconvenience happen by me. So please allow me to resubmit the assignment again.

1 Like

which assignment you are asking about and please tell your batch number.

and kindly check all comments regarding every assignment.

and for late submission i only deduct 10 percent not giving 0 marks child there may be some other issues you can check you are submiiting something or not submitting in a right way.

Hello mam, I am Varsha More My Batch CB 150523, I submitted my Group presentation assignment but I failed. Because I cant given any google drive access, so sorry for the inconvenience. This all happened by mistake, I request you to check my group presentation again. Because I have worked hard to make it. . I send here google drive link.

1 Like

Dear mam,
My Batch No.-CB150523, and i have issue in Self-introduction video Assignment (I cant given any google drive access)and Group presentation Assignment.(my group leader didnot provide me the link proper time, so i have given my part of link).please consider this or allow me resubmit it.

1 Like

Dear mam,
i am a working professional so i submitted the assignment lately but I got zero mark, sorry for the inconvenience happen by me.My Batch no is CB290523(Self introduction video Assignment) i don’t know what mistake but it show the 1problem,So please allow me to resubmit the assignment …

1 Like

Hi dear student
see even i allow you resubmit there is no back because communication bootcamp already ends this particular batch so now there is no back .

Hi dear student
see even i allow you resubmit there is no back because communication bootcamp already ends this particular batch so now there is no back .

Hi dear student

So,mam kindly advised me what is the next step.

1 Like

Hi dear student,
Kindly enroll yourself with upcoming communication bootcamp batches from fresh and from scratch as well .
@aysha.p please look into these concerns of students.