Assignment Result are OUT!

Dear students,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to inform you that the results of your recent assignments of JavaScript for FSR300123 and FSR140223(except final Assignment) are now available.

The assignment result for the FINAL ASSIGNMENT for FSR140223 will be OUT Soon…

I understand that you may be feeling a range of emotions as you receive your grades. Some of you may be thrilled with your results, while others may be disappointed. I want to remind you that these grades are just one part of your academic journey, and that there are many opportunities for growth and improvement.

For those of you who have achieved excellent grades, congratulations on your hard work and dedication. You should be proud of what you have accomplished, and I encourage you to continue pushing yourself to reach new heights.

For those of you who may be disappointed with your grades, I want to assure you that there is always room for improvement. I encourage you to reach out to your instructor and TA for feedback and support, and to use this experience as a learning opportunity.
Remember, grades are not the only measure of success. Your effort, perseverance, and passion for learning are just as important. Keep working hard and striving for excellence, and you will achieve great things.

Best regards,
Shivam Sen (TA)

2 Likes